Sunday, March 22, 2020

Week of 3/23

We are entering into a whole new world of at-home learning this week! Thank you for your patience & well-wishes as we waited to launch our program. You can find the link to the kindergarten program here. Please note that this program is intended to be about 40 minutes per day, plus 20 additional minutes of reading. You can supplement as you wish with other online learning programs you have access to. Many are mentioned on my Twitter account. I will also be sending out information today via email about a math website that I made a class account for. Information will also go out about our next Zoom meeting on Monday. Finally, keep checking SeeSaw, as I do plan to push out some enrichment activities there this week as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any support with SeeSaw, acquiring an iPad through the school, Zoom, or anything else!

Upcoming Events
I am going to hold off on sending out any further sign-ups for classroom help right now until we have a better picture of how long the shelter-in-place will last. If we do need to launch classroom help with short notice, I know I can count on my Grasshopper parents to act quickly.

Stay healthy, stay well, and stay in touch virtually!